Saturday, June 8, 2013

Grocery Deals!

One of the things I promised is to post deals that I find. Here is your first deal!! As many of you know, I love coupons. Now, I'm not a crazy coupon lady. I would love to be, just haven't made it to that status yet. :) Don't worry...I'm working on it. 

Just for your info...I will post the deals I find when I go on my shopping trips. That will be every other Saturday. Here are my finds for today...


My first find is this set of lovely Colgate products. :) I love Colgate total for my toothpaste and love even more that they provide coupons almost every time I'm in need of restocking. Here's how today's deal worked. 

Original Price for Colgate Mouthwash: $5.99
Original Price for Colgate Toothpaste: $3.69

Would be total: $14.57 for all three 
I paid: $5.12 for all three!!!

Here's how:
First off, Target had two specials on these products that anyone can get
1. The Colgate Toothpaste was on sale for $2.99
2. If you purchased two Colgate products, you received the third for free. So, I paid nothing for the second box of toothpaste. 

Now...here is where my brain power comes in. :) My favorite part about shopping at Target is that they allow you to use both manufactures coupons and their own online coupons on the same products. I used three coupons for these three items (2 manufactures, 1 Target). The coupons I used were $1.00 off toothpaste, $2.00 off the mouthwash (both manufactures coupons from the Sunday paper) and $1.00 off when you buy both (from Target.com). Couple that with my Target RedCard that saves me 5% every trip and you get a grand total of just over five bucks!! So there you have it folks!! A HUGE DEAL!! It's really ridiculous how excited I get about saving money. :)

One last quick deal for this week: 


Target is running a special for 5 packages of lean pockets for $10. That's saving $ .89 a box or $4.45. If you break that down, it's a $1 per sandwich....I can't make a PB & J for that!! Not a bad deal for a quick lunch/breakfast! 

Anywho....there are my deals for today!! I saved a lot on my trip today...which is always exciting. I plan on writing a post tomorrow about how exactly I do all of my shopping. Check back for that! :) See you then! 

Jessica 


No comments:

Post a Comment