Sunday, June 1, 2014

Day 7....it's weigh in day!

Hi Friends!! Well...the first week is in the books & what an amazing week it has been. Today was the BIG day...Weigh in Day. I am so excited to tell you that I lost 7.6 pounds in 7 days!! Seriously....how insane is that! Here is something even more insane...My husband lost 13 pounds!! I feel like we are on the biggest loser or something...haha!! Anyway...we are very excited. We know that this rate of loss won't stay consistent, but what a great way to end the first week!!

One of my favorite frugal tips is to have a left over day. The way this works is that on one day week, our family eats nothing but what we have already made. It's a great day because their is no cooking, no prep and super frugal because you don't have to buy anything new. Today was our Left over Day. Here was today's menu:

Breakfast: GF Oatmeal with Strawberries & Blueberries
AM Snack: We were at church...skipped this one
Lunch: Left over Porcupine Meatballs, Crackers w/Hummus
Afternoon Snack: Almond Candy bar I found at Akins (Eli's Earth Bars Celebrate Bar....um yum!!)
Dinner: Turkey Lettuce Wraps with Beanito Chips & Guacamole
PM Snack: Too full tonight

It was a great day! I am super excited about the weight loss. Here comes week two and tomorrow....is grocery shopping day!! Stay tuned....

Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. Over seven pounds?! That's amazing!! Congratulations, friend! I love the blog and the food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete