Thursday, June 13, 2013

Deal of the Day

Aren't you lucky?!? Two blog posts in one day! :) I had to share a deal I got this week at my favorite store, Target. Thanks to the girls at Surviving the Store for tipping me off on this one (it would be very smart of you to like them on Facebook!!).

Here we go! The deal is.....


DIAPERS!! 

As you can imagine, we go through a few of these with twin 3 month old boys! :) So...here is how the deal works. Target had a special on a box of Pampers Swaddlers size 1 160 count for $34.99. Not a bad price at $.22 a diaper. Here is where the deal comes....If you bought two packs, Target gives you a $20 gift certificate for you next purchase. I coupled that with a coupon and saved big! Let's break that down:

2 boxes of Pampers Diapers at special price: $69.98
Minus $20 gift card from Target: $49.98
Minus $1.50 coupon from Coupons.com: $48.48
Minus 5% off from using red card: $46.06

Grand Total for 320 diapers....$46.06...that's $.014 a diaper or a savings of 35%. Not a bad deal of the day!! HURRY!! This one only last until Saturday!! I checked today and the coupon is still available at coupons.com. 

Happy shopping my frugal friends!!

Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment